Saturday, September 5, 2009

That Sucks!

For such an advanced - intelligent - and adaptive species, our brains can really be stupid some times. I have the worst phantom pain tonight that I have had in probably 2 months. I keep getting these "jolts" that feel like someone is electrocuting my foot THAT ISN'T THERE!! Do you know how frustrating that is? I don't know why my brain has decided to go haywire tonight...could be because I'm overly tired (we had a good evening with the kids at the county fair); could be because I've been insanely stressed lately with the upcoming move; or it could be that someone from my past is sitting with a voodoo doll of me - thrusting a pin in the foot over and over again (whoever you are...thanks a lot). I don't know the reason the pain is so bad tonight, and I don't care. All I care about is that it HURTS like crazy and there is nothing I can do about it but wait it out. I'll admit that I am usually not one for pity parties but tonight I think I need a collective: "that sucks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment